Ways to make money online:
Graphic Designing has a very potential prospective for our present age and the coming future. It is a way of projection of a person’s imagination, the idea in the form of visual or textual context. Graphic design can brighten up people’s imagination by using various types of color, typography, symbols, emotions, styles, and expressions as well. Graphic designing has a strong creative technology mixed with art which can create eye-catching creation to remember and attract people in no time.
It is mostly used to design books, magazines, newspapers, visiting cards, brochures, any branding, and even for website development. On the other hand, people can use graphic designing for printing, broadcasting, design logos & layouts, packaging design, making animations, filming, and others as well.
To enhance the graphic design the designers use various types of software. Some of the most popular and widely available graphic designing software programs are Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe In Design, etc.
A professional graphic designer has the ability to make a fortune out of his/her creative designs. He can design logos for different business institutes/ organizations for their branding support. They can make brochures, leaflets, and even provide a creative touch to their advertisements as well and get paid for doing these sorts of creative jobs.
A designer can start freelancing and can utilize this opportunity to earn money by designing for people around the world. The designers can work individually and can enjoy financial freedom. They can even work for an organization. Moreover, a graphic designer can teach design to young peoples who are now taking interest in this subject.
Best Freelance Sites for graphic design Jobs are –
Mobile software is the most common term in this era of 2019. We cannot even think about moving on with our life without it. A cell phone is a very popular device for our daily life. Mobile software has made mobile devices easier for users. Mobile software is also known as a mobile application (mobile app). Some of the mobile software allows smartphones, android phones, or tab to run programs and applications. Mobile software’s are designed for a different type of mobile operating systems. Mobile software is available in both paid and free versions.
If we look back in history we can see that, we used to have a mobile or cellular phone with no feature in it. We used to call only on the phone. The ringtone was also not very much pleasing. If we compare it to modern time look at how lucky we are to use a mobile phone now. What not we can do with our mobile phones now. We can use whatever ringtone we want, play games on the mobile phone, enjoy unlimited storage possibilities, capture pictures with the best resolution, watch TV online, watch videos and watch movies on YouTube, and many more. We cannot even imagine how technology has advanced within a very few decades to make the mobile phone more user friendly with mobile software.
There are huge software collections in the market to choose from. Among them, some of the mobile software is vastly used in the United States. According to some survey reports, the USA has a large user of iPhone, specifically 97.2 (in millions). Most used mobile software’s used worldwide are:
Facebook & Facebook Messenger
Besides all the above software there are lots of mobile software in the market. Among them UC browser, opera mini, Google Map, Google Pulse, eBay, Amazon, photo editors, Microsoft office packages, games, Uber, Shareit, food ordering apps, viruses or junk cleaning software, etc. are available for smartphones.
Advantages of Mobile software’s:
- Mobile software’s can be used in both offline and online mood.
- Mobile software are featured with a push notification system; it is useful for mobile users.
- Mobile apps reduce costs as the software are mostly free to download and use.
- People can grab the software at hand and easy to access.
- A businessman can be benefited by programming downloadable software for their profit. It’s a way of advertising if you are running a business. Mobile software/apps can be one’s brand.
- Mobile apps/software are user friendly and very useful when needed etc.
Disadvantages of Mobile Software:
- Mobile software’s need update and the prompt update makes the mobile device slow most often.
- Critical software are costly and difficult in the terms of function.
- All the mobile apps are smaller versions of the pc version and lack of all the features available for the mobile device. Pretty unpleasant for the users for the long term.
- For the app’s developer the mobile application has an upfront cost.
- Mobile apps have more complex functioning program for software developers.
Mentioned pros and cons are not enough if you analyze mobile software’s bright side. But to be honest, the mobile software’s has made our life so easy and grab of our fist. The software developers have to find out its weakness and make it more users friendly to get benefited and make the users benefited. Let’s see how modern technology can assist us in the future.
Mobile Gaming a very popular entertainment choice for all age limits. Mobile games are designed for smartphones, android phones, tablet pc, PDA which is well known as a personal digital assistant and many more. These games are designed in a 3D format especially planned for user-friendly format. Mobile games can be played offline or online both features. Nowadays, the internet is available for many countries at a cheap rate and it allows cell phone users to play the games in online mode.
Transformation of technologies has availed mobile gaming applications to the smart or featured phones. Different modern updated features such as updated graphics, genres, mechanics, color verities, etc. has made the mobile gaming more popular to the mobile age. Previously, from the early 90s mobile gaming has started its new fashion with interactive games like puzzle, snake games, car racing games, etc. But now innovation of the modern era blessed us with verities of gaming options with a lot of features available in the 3D version. Most popular games of recent days are like candy crush, clash of clans, etc. popular games are also used for advertising which is profitable indeed.
People of all ages can spend their idle time by playing games on their mobile in anytime from anywhere. Mobile gaming has reached a top-level where a person does not get bored at all. Now let’s analyze how mobile gaming helps general people and the developer of the games:
- Mobile games creator or developer can express their creativity through his or her work on creating a games. Constantly they have to think of how they can attract the users to play their games and how attractive they can make their games. The more users the developer fantasize the games becomes more popular. Games developer has an opportunity to constantly show their innovation, learn knowledge and show their creativity for their bright future.
- The mobile games cost mostly nothing or sometimes a very few dollars to play the games. Without or low cost allows users to play as much as they want to.
- Mobile gaming provides you with huge accessibility to a large gaming portal. Users are able to choose from various types of games online. These games can also be found in play stores online. These games are also categorized in different options.
- Online mobile games are designed in such a way where the players can play with other players from around the world. It provides the player to interact with other players. It is a great opening to enlarge your community and develop communication skills.
- Mobile gaming comes with a health benefit. Though it sounds a little inappropriate. But still, sometimes mobile gaming can relax the player’s stress. Puzzle games or bingo types of simulation games can develop one’s brain and make it sharp too. It is appropriate games for teen or teen plus.
- Mobile gaming gives us the prospect to explore the virtual world of gaming zone. Player has the opportunity to play as their favorite character.
- Some mobile games are designed for learning active games for children. It is very good for children to educate themselves through playing.
- Different players have different choices of mobile gaming such as action, adventure, arcade, board, card, casino, casual, educational, music, puzzle, racing, role-playing, simulation, sports, strategy, trivia, word games and many more. Players can play from these verities of choices of games.
Negative aspect of mobile gaming:
- Sometimes mobile gaming affects a person’s behavioral changes such as sudden anger, aggression and addiction to the games.
- It is hard to find a house or a person without a mobile phone, tablet, and obviously with the mobile gaming option in the recent times. Playing 24/7 is absolutely bad for health and social life.
- Some games are even inappropriate for all ages as they are sexually explicit. Teenagers play these sorts of games and become socially misbalanced and isolated.
- People’s addiction to the games forces them to spend their hard-earned money to the games.
- Constant playing games on the mobile make the smartphones weak sometimes damages the phones badly.
- Children’s addictions to mobile gaming hamper their study and sleeping pattern.
- If a player loses his or her control over the games they are socially, physically, and financially affected negatively.
- The small screen size of a mobile game is harmful to eyes as they keep straining the eyes.
- If the player has no control over casino type of games they become addicted to gambling.
- Games developer sometimes allows the players to play free demo but whenever the free demo is over the games do not allow the player to play. The player ends up paying for the game.
- Too much spending time in the mobile game make a person less productive.
Following the modern trend of mobile gaming, we cannot refuse to use it. As it is an available and popular way of entertainment. Every single subject has both bad and good sides for itself. But it is time and situation who can adjust it. It will be a wise decision to play good games and reject bad ones like sexually explicit and casino games. The parents should be more attentive about their teenagers and children’s games choosing. They may use parental lock for explicit games. So, let us enjoy mobile gaming options with some control over ourselves. Good Luck gaming!!
Website design and development
A web designer is a graphic artist whose main function is to develop and style objects for the Internet. They are able to tap into their creative energy and design the overall layout and look for websites. A web developer is one that develops applications and functionality for the Internet.
Charles M. Herzfeld (1925-2017) was an American scientist and scientific manager, best known for his time as Director of DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) is known as the King of the Internet.
Web design is very important because it impacts how the audience perceives our brand. The impression we make on them can either let them remain on our page and learn about our business or leave our page. Good web design helps to keep our visitors on our page.
There are a few steps that every web designer and developer should follow. It may differ on the basis of work. Steps are: 1) Information gathering, 2) Planning, 3) Design, 4) Content Writing and Assembly, 5) Coding, 6) Testing, Review and Launch, 7) Maintenance.
To become a web designer and developer one should learn a few programming languages. It depends on what type of website he or she is going to make. Few of the most common and important languages are:
Everybody cannot be a good designer. There are a few skills that are mandatory to be a good website designer. Required key skills are Imagination, Creativity, Patience, Attention to detail, Analytical skills, Communication skills, Technical ability, etc.
How many websites are there in 2020? As of January 2020, there were over 1.74 billion websites on the Internet. Isn’t this amazing? Now just assume what’s the demand and importance of web design and developer.
The most visited websites in the world are Google, Youtube, Wikipedia, Amazon, Facebook, etc. They are the most popular website too. After completing a web designing course, one can work in a web designing company or can work as a freelancer. There are thousands of companies that hire web developers for their front end and back end web development projects. Also can work independently as a web designer and set up his or her own enterprise.
SEO and SMM
SEO (Search engine optimization) is very popular among the people working with the internet. On the other hand, it’s the process of getting traffic from the “paid” and “organic,” search results on search engines. It is a kind of practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. It is such a necessity for any sort of digital marketing success to set for any business. Every business needs SEO for company marketing, especially for online marketing. To advertise their product a company must need a good SEO to become noticeable to the online visitor/customers. This is how SEO service provider plays a big role to boost your business.
There are three types of SEO that are used for organic search strategy:
On-page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-page SEO.
SMM (Social Media Marketing) is another form of online marketing. ‘‘Social networks are one of the fastest-growing industries in the world’’. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc are some well known social media networks. Using Social Media platforms is easy, quick, most cost-effective, and the best way a business can use to reach customers. Further, SMM helps in engaging customers and introducing your brand. As it is known for, social media involves more personal interaction, thus, improving the communication between you and your customer. This will help you figure out your target audience and understand their individual responsibility towards a particular change. For those who are planning to introduce a new range of product or service can benefit the most out of social media this year.
Benefits of SEO and SMM are vast. Few of the benefits are like:
Find new customers.
Improved conversion rates.
Heightened brand awareness.
Makes the business/ brand robust.
Logically and technically there is no disadvantage of SEO and SMM. But still few people use this platform illegal way.
The job of entering text or other data into a computer, as by typing on a keyboard or scanning a document is known as Data entry. The data entry operator may be required to verify or edit data as it is entered, or another person might do this work. The data may come from hand-written forms or audio files.
The two main categories of data entry services are online and offline data entry. The difference is the online need for an internet connection for processing the data. When you don’t need an internet connection for the task, then the data entry is offline.
To learn Data entry jobs primarily need to use word processing and spreadsheet programs. Spend some time learning to use Microsoft Word and Excel or Google Docs and Sheets, as these are the most widely used programs in businesses.
Resume creation, Word processing, Manage customer files, Email scrapping, Web research, etc. are the Examples of Data Entry.
Required skills for this work are Proficient typing skills, Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software packages, Basic literacy and numeracy skills, Organizational abilities, Administrative skills, Good communication skills, both written and verbal, a polite phone manner, Good customer service skills.
Some well-known Data Entry Software is – AutoEntry, FastField, Repsly, Ninox, UiPath, etc.
Best Freelance Sites for Data Entry Jobs are –
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) product or service. You find a product that you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.
Lets see how does affiliate marketing work.
- Find and join an affiliate program.
- Choose which offers to promote.
- Obtain a unique affiliate link for each offer.
- Share those links on your blog, social media platforms, or website.
- Collect a commission anytime someone uses your links to make a purchase.
You don’t need a website to do affiliate marketing. Without a website you can promote your links on existing traffic, social media, and work with different affiliate programs; Having a website makes you look more professional and trustworthy among both customers and large affiliate networks. Although studies show that affiliate marketing isn’t easy, as you remember to foster relationships, focus on your niche, focus on a few key affiliates, and create a system that generates performance for both the advertiser and the affiliate you can drive profit and conversions for your small business.
Steps to success in affiliate marketing
- Create solid content.
- Track your success.
- Know your products.
- Engage your visitors.
- Concentrate on one niche.
- Provide information and help, rather than sell.
- Choose the right products.
- Always be testing and improving.
Best affiliate programs for beginners are:
- Amazon Associates Affiliate Program.
- CJ Affiliate Program.
- ClickBank Affiliate Program.
- Etsy Affiliate Program.
- eBay Partner Network Affiliate Program.
Go Home page